Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Micah's First Birthday Party

I know it seems a little bit early to be planning, seeing how Micah is only four and a half months old, but I like to be prepared.

Upon thinking about locations to host the party, I didn't see any reason why Micah couldn't celebrate his birthday at the same location he was born. A hospital isn't too weird of a place to host a first birthday party, is it?

So then I was thinking about gifts. What might Micah like? Since we were already planning on being at the hospital, I didn't see any reason why Josh and I couldn't give Micah a little baby brother or sister while we were there.

So that's the plan. On or around April 26, 2012 (yes, Micah's actual birthday) we are planning on celebrating at the hospital with his first baby brother or sister.

If you haven't figured it out, we are expecting number two on April 24, 2012 but figure it's so close to Micah's birthday, that we'll just say the new baby is due on the 26th.

So that's the news! No, this is NOT an accident baby. We knew we were able to conceive when we did, and are thrilled by this news. I am personally hoping for a little girl. Josh and Micah are, of course, hoping for a little boy.

I hope you're able to come celebrate Micah's birthday with him! I mean, it's not like you don't have enough notice. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've been thinking of other 'a' boy names from the Bible:

    Josiah
    Noah
    Zechariah
    Jeremiah
    Jedidiah
    Jebidiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a girl name!!?? I want a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Ezra, Elijah, Elisha, Hezekiah, Isaiah. I know you already have one picked out but I had to tell you all the ones I thought of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. please not jedidiah or jebidiah. i always think of childhood with jedidiah and weird al with jebidiah. LOL.

    ReplyDelete