Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Favorite Quote

Oh, goodness. I don't know! I don't pay attention to quotes. I forget because they just don't matter to me, so I'll just have to write my favorite verse ever in the Bible.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you can be complete, not lacking anything."

James 1:2-4

I don't know how many times I've repeated these verses to myself. They have gotten me through so many "rough" times. I've never had it very rough, but even if you're just sitting at YET ANOTHER RED LIGHT, this verse can put a smile on your face.

But be warned- if you memorize this verse it can also be quite frustrating when you don't understand why a bunch of crap is going on in your life and you're supposed to consider it all "pure joy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment