Friday, February 4, 2011

A Picture I Took

I have slim pickings on the pictures I've taken since I'm too lazy to get my zip drive out of my purse and put it into my computer, so I'll have to select from something that's already on my laptop. We lost A TON of pictures because I dropped our external hard drive. Josh can't get it to work, and usually he's pretty savvy about things like that. :( I wish I could upload an Africa picture or two, but all of my files say they are corrupt, and I don't know what to do about that either..... let me see what I can find.


Okay- I have to dig out the zip drive.

I wish somebody would make me some spaghetti. I'm hungry... but oh so home alone.

Alright! I took this picture when I was in Ecuador. I think it's pretty self explanatory; I took it because I thought it was really pretty.

2 comments:

  1. good photo, lic. i got an online backup account (mozy) and i also plan on buying an external hard drive to double back up. i figure the online back up is good b/c it can't burn up in a fire or get stolen from my apartment. and Mozy is a pretty popular company, so they probably won't go out of business (you can also access your files from any computer as long as you have the internet). the external hard drive would just be double protection. i thought that a cd of my photos from scandinavia were all corrupt (none of them would load on my computer and i was trying to load all my old photo cds so i could back them up on Mozy)...but then, instead of trying to open them from the cd, i just went into "my computer", clicked on the cd drive, selected all the files and copied them over to my computer. THEN, i tried opening them on my computer and wah-la, they opened! i was SO happy and relieved. try that. i tried to open the cd multiple times on diff. computers and it never worked until i tried that. sorry for the long comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good picture

    ReplyDelete