Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Favorite Movie

It's 10:50, and I can't sleep. I remembered that I hadn't posted on my blog today like I was hoping to do every day, so here I go. Geez, this is a hard one. I like several movies. I'll just list a few that I like.

Chick Flick: Sweet Home Alabama
Drama: Pride and Prejudice (The BBC America version)
Cartoon: The Last Unicorn
Comedy: I really don't know
Family: I'm guessing it's going to be The Voyage of the Dawn Treader when it comes out! But I like the other Narnia movies too.... it's just that's the one that is my favorite book

I can't really even think of any other movies that I like right now. Of all the movies we own (over 600 actually) I probably watch Pride and Prejudice more than any other. It is GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! And how could I forget! My favorite Christmas movie is Elf! I probably watch that more times in a year than Pride and Prejudice! It's a year-long favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pride and prejudice is that good? cause i tried to read the book and i couldn't. i fell asleep every time i tried. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete